- A four-year-old boy was mauled to death after wandering from his home, September 2012
- A pack of seven pit bulls killed a toddler in Ellabell, March 2013
- Two hard-to-believe dog bite fatalities by pack of dogs in northern Georgia.
- A striking $36 million punitive damage award for a dog bite victim in DeKalb, Georgia.
- A 23-year-old college student was killed by several dogs in DeKalb, August 2012
- March 11, 2020 Crawford County, Georgia. A husband and wife were arrested and charged with involuntary manslaughter in connection with the February 23, 2020 fatal dog attack on a 76-year-old man. The couple negligently allowed their three dogs to run loose. The dogs involved where two bulldog mixes and a lab mix, according to news reports.