Dog bite news state-by-state in the USA. Summaries of the most significant and often tragic stories concerning dog attacks on people, including fatal dog attacks
(Page under Construction)
- Four-year-old killed by unrestrained German Shepherd mix in Tallahassee.
- Several noteworthy stories which include an incident in which a man bit the dog to break up a dog fight, recent dog bite statistics, and how animal behavior expert opinion applies to dog bite law in Arizona.
- News about fatal dog attacks involving pit bulls and bull mastiffs and an incident in which an animal shelter lied to about the temperament of a pit bull to during the intake process.
- Dog bite news from San Diego, Little Rock, San Francisco and Santa Monica. In addition, find out about why the high dog bite rate in Southern California news about Cesar Milan, aka the “Dog Whisperer”, troubles with the law.
- Dogs in packs may present a grave danger to people they encounter particularly if they are and large size dog such as the Great Dane. Read more
Dog bite statistics, fatal dog attacks, and large jury verdicts for dog bite injury in Florida. Read more
News about an award for punitive damages in the amount of $36 million along with stories about several incidences of fatal dog attacks, one involving a pack of unrestrained dogs, in Georgia.
$500,000 for punitive damages was awarded to a dog bite victim attacked by a Rottweiler in Kahala.
$1.1 million record settlement for teenager attack by a bull mastiff.
Dog bite statistics for the state of Indiana published by State Farm insurance Company for 2012
Appellate decision addressing strict liability for dog bites in the state of Iowa.