Dog bite expert witness services for attorneys in North Carolina are provided by animal behaviorist Richard H. Polsky, Ph.D. Dr. Polsky is an experienced expert witness having been retained by attorneys on numerous occasions with favorable results.
This page provides a summary of dog bite new stories specific North Carolina. It also serves an introduction to the expert witness services Dr. Polsky provides to lawyers in North Carolina. Dr. Polsky has been retained as an expert witness by attorneys in North Carolina other nearby states on over a dozen occasions. Dr. Polsky is located in California and welcomes the opportunity to … Continue reading
Other sections of this website delve into recurrent issues typically found in litigation about dog attacks. For example, expert analysis of provocation, assumption of risk, negligence, temperament tests, and the behavioral nature of mastiff type dogs. Information about the behavioral nature of pit bulls, German shepherds and attack-trained police K9s can also be found.
North Carolina attorneys seeking an expert witness are welcome to contact Dr. Polsky to explore the possibilities of retaining his services.
North Carolina dog bite news
- North Carolina dog attack kills 10-month-old in Hertford, North Carolina
- What caused fatal dog attack on an elderly lady in North Carolina?
- K-9 officer abusing his K-9 partner shown in disturbing video
- Police K-9 trainer questions the competency of K-9 handlers
- What caused fatal dog attack in North Carolina?
- Appellate court upholds summary judgment in North Carolina dog bite case
- Summary of North Carolina laws pertaining to dogs
- North Carolina dog bite laws as they pertain to landlords
|↑1||Dr. Polsky has been retained as an expert witness by attorneys in North Carolina other nearby states on over a dozen occasions. Dr. Polsky is located in California and welcomes the opportunity to work with attorneys in North Carolina and other nearby states. In the vast majority of cases, expert assignments can be completed remotely.|