- Florida man attacked by pet monkey in Okeechobee.
The circumstances surrounding this rather unusual instance about an animal attacking a human warrants inclusion on this website. More
- 89-year-old lady seriously injured in pitbull attack in Geneva, Seminole County, Florida.
An 89-year-old lady in Geneva, Seminole County was in her backyard in May, 2013 when she was was attacked by her neighbor’s pit bull who jumped the fence separating the properties. More
- Florida dog bite statistics, 2012.
New statistics released by State Farm Insurance Company shows that the company paid more than $7 million in dog bite claims to victims in 2012. Florida ranked eighth in the nation for payouts for claims.
- Jury renders $1.26 million dollar verdict in Florida dog bite case.
The victim’s left foot was mauled by an Akita at a dog show in Melbourne, Florida in 2008. The dog had a history of aggressive behavior towards people, and a fetish for attacking feet. More
- Fatal dog bite attack by Rottweiler on toddler in Jacksonville.
A toddler was killed in March 2013 after wandering into the front yard of a neighbor whose Rottweiler was chained to a pole. More
- $1 million dog bite settlement in Flordia pit bull attack on meter reader.
- Labrador retriever viciously attacks eight-year-old girl in face in Florida.
- Florida dog bite statistics
- Deadly dog attack in Miami-Dade County, August, 2014, after four-year-old toddler wanders into backyard containing six dogs
- Statistics & factors affecting risk for dog bite injury in Florida
- Provocation as a defense in a Golden retriever knock down
- March 6, 2020. Washington County Florida. Five dogs were believed to be involved in a fatal dog attack on a woman in a side yard adjacent to a assisted living facility. News reports indicate that this dog pack lived on the property of the facility.
Animal behavior dog bite expert witness, Richard Polsky, Ph.D. has successfully served Florida attorneys in both criminal and civil matters. He is available for expert witness work in lawsuits that require animal behavior expert opinion.