Animal behavior expert witness, Richard Polsky, PhD will consider assignments from law offices in Michigan handling dog bites and other dog-related injury cases.
Most expert assignments can be handled remotely including deposition testimony via Zoom, documentation review, report writing etc. When necessary Dr. Polsky will travel to Michigan for trial testimony.
Animal behavior issues Dr. Polsky has the expertise to opine about include but are not limited to provocation, a dog’s dangerous propensities, police K9 bites, K9 attacks on innocent bystanders, and expert opinion about whether the victim was bitten or scratched.
Newsworthy events as they relate to animal behavior expert opinion & Michigan dog bite law include:
- Packs of roaming dogs increase dog bite risk in Detroit
- Breed misidentification in a dog bite fatality
- Suicide by fatal dog attack
- Doberman kills toddler while feeding the dog a biscuit
- Trespass no defense to pit bull mauling of a 6 y.o.
- Intoxicated women bitten by a dog in Michigan
Richard Polsky, Ph.D. welcomes inquiries from law offices in Michigan law offices litigating dog bite and dog related injury cases, both civil and criminal. Dr. Polsky has a special interest in accepting assignments as an expert involving excessive force by police canines.