Animal behavior expert witness, Richard Polsky, PhD, has successfully served Alaska dog bite attorneys for the last 20 years.
- Dr. Polsky’s most recent involvement as an expert witness in Alaska happened in 2021 when he was retained by Anchorage plaintiff attorney David Henderson. In this lawsuit, Dr. Polsky produced an expert report stating his opinions about the dangerous propensities in a German Shepherd mix dog and whether the owner of the property where the dog lived should have known about the dog’s dangerous propensities.
- Dr. Polsky is available to provide expert witness services to personal injury attorneys in Alaska, both plaintiff and defense. Issues within his domain of expertise include provocation, negligence, assumption of risk and whether the injuries sustained by the plaintiff were caused by a dog bite or scratch.
- Alaska attorneys should note that nearly all of services rendered by Dr. Polsky can be done remotely including deposition testimony. Dr. Polsky will travel to Alaska if trial testimony is required.
Dog bite events in Alaska relevant to Dr. Polsky’s expertise are as follows:
- Statistics on hospitalizations in Alaska caused by dog bites
- Alaska regulates wolf hybrids
- Fatal wolf attack on human in Alaska