- Fatal dog bite by pit bulls in South Carolina illustrates the dangerous nature of dog packs
- $1 million dog bite settlement in Flordia pit bull attack on a meter reader
- Fatal dog bite in Nevada triggered by possession aggression in a pit bull
- Can a pit bull be accurately identified through physical appearance?
- Dog bite risk in pit bulls after adoption from an animal shelter
- Family pit bulls attack and kill a six-year-old boy in Florida
- Questions about the dangerous nature of pit bulls
- Should dog breeds be profiled?
- Divine intervention when Bibles used to stop pit bull attack in Texas?
- Cesar Milan sued for negligence in pit bull attack in California
- Vicious pit bull attack captured on video in New York
- Are pit bulls different?
- Do pit bulls inflict severe dog bite injury at high rates?
- Pit bulls seized from fighting rings in California not necessarily vicious
- Vicious pit bull attack captured on video in California
- Punitive damages and foreseeability in a California dog bite lawsuit
- Answers to 10 critical questions about pit bull behavior
- Infographic on facts about the pit bull terrier
- Vicious mauling on 70-year-old lady by pit bull adopted from Los Angeles City animal shelter
- Group of 3 pit bulls fatally kill 60-year-old lady in Miller Township Pennsylvania
Links to related websites
Attorneys have retained Richard Polsky, Ph.D. on numerous occasions to opine about pit bull behavior and other “bully” breeds and their potentially dangerous nature. Pit bull’s have have been implicated in numerous lawsuits in which severe personal injury and even death has been inflicted on a person. Attorneys are encouraged to contact Dr. Polsky for his input and willingness to serve as an expert in lawsuits involving pit bulls.